- 2lbs baby carrots (or sliced if using larger)
- 4-5 large cloves of garlic, peeled and left whole
- 1 Tbsp Nashville Spice Company Tuscany Seasoning
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, cut into 4 slices
- 1 /3 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add 1 Tbsp Nashville Spice Company Tuscany seasoning to ½ cup olive oil and set aside. Its best to let this rest for at least 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots with garlic and olive oil mixture. Place ingredients in a roasting pan and put lemon slices on top and place in oven.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flip the carrots, and roast for 20 more minutes or until tender.
- Place pan on the stovetop on medium.
- Add vinegar and scrape bottom of pan to deglaze. Once thickened, perhaps 4-5 minutes remove from heat and serve.