2 medium sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 Tbsp. canola oil
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 small red bell pepper, diced
2 Tbsp. Nashville Spice Company Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
2 rings of canned pineapple in juice, cubed (save the juice)
2 Tbsp. reserved pineapple juice
- In a small saucepan, boil the sweet potatoes until just tender. Drain.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil to medium high heat.
- Add chicken and Nashville Spice Company Jamaican Jerk Seasoning. Stir fry until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add bell peppers and cook until peppers are softened.
- Add pineapple, pineapple juice and sweet potatoes and continue cooking until entire dish is heated through (2-3 minutes).
- Serve with white or brown rice.