Craving hot wings, but don’t have the time to prepare them? This sandwich is a great alternative — easy to set up for the slow cooker and quick to put on the table. Our Nashville Spice Company Buffalo Wing Rub brings spicy flavor with a little habañero heat, while the crispy crunch from the cabbage and the bite from the bleu cheese bring this sandwich together.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 C Frank’s RedHot® Sauce
6 whole wheat hoagie or hamburger buns
6 slices low sodium Swiss cheese
1 small head of cabbage, sliced very thin
Chunky bleu cheese dressing
- Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- Add the hot sauce and Nashville Spice Company Buffalo Wing Rub.
- Mix to coat the chicken breasts.
- Cover, cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Shred cooked chicken with a fork.
- Serve on buns with 1 slice of Swiss cheese, cabbage and 2 tablespoons bleu cheese dressing on each sandwich.
Nutritional Information (per serving) | Calories 322 Total Fat 8.8g Saturated Fat 3.5g Polyunsaturated Fat .5g Monounsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 73g Sodium 1750.5mg Potassium 73mg Total Carbohydrate 28g Dietary Fiber 6.1g Total Sugars 7.8g Protein 37.1g