- 2Lb. Turkey breast, roasted and sliced
- 8 Leaves of lettuce (we used green leaf, but Bibb is recommended as well)
- 1 Large tomato, sliced
- 8 Slices of maple turkey bacon, cooked
- 12 Slices bread of choice (we used multi grain)
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp +1 tsp Nashville Spice Company Bourbon Maple Hops
- Mix 4 Tbsp mayonnaise with 1 tsp Bourbon Maple Hops Blend and set aside. Toast bread to desired darkness.
- Spread mayonnaise on bread slices.
- Place lettuce down, then 2oz turkey breast followed by tomato and bacon on 2 slices of bread. Leave the third empty, as it will go in the middle.
- Place the slice of bread with mayonnaise on top of one the slices with the turkey and etc. on it.
- Carefully place the other the other loaded slice on top of those.
- Place picks in each half of the sandwich and slice carefully.
- Serve and enjoy!