- 2 or 3 sweet potatoes (approximately 3 pounds total), peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 1 /2 cups apple cider
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon Nashville Spice Company Apple Pie Spice
- Fine Sea Salt and Black Pepper Fine Grind, to taste
- In a saucepan, combine potatoes, cider and Cinnamon Stick
- Bring to a boil, stir and reduce heat. Then simmer for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender
- Remove Cinnamon Stick. Add butter and Nashville Spice Company Apple Pie Spice and mash or beat with an electric mixer until potatoes are smooth.
- Taste your potatoes and season with Nashville Spice Company Fine Sea Salt and Nashville Spice Company Black Pepper Fine Grind.