Orange Ginger Sugar
Orange Ginger Sugar is an assertive blend of fresh-grated orange zest (we do not use dried orange zest), spicy ground and crystallized ginger, and pale ivory organic cane sugar crystals. Fills the senses, lingers in the mouth, and you hit nice chewy surprises from the crystallized ginger.
Ways to try Orange Ginger Sugar:
- Top pumpkin or other sweet bread before baking
- Top butter or spice cookies before baking
- Top scones or biscuits before baking
- Use in place of regular sugar in crepe batter for dessert crepe
- Mix into hot cereal
- Top unsweetened, plain yogurt and add some fresh fruit; raspberries are fantastic
- Scatter Orange Ginger Sugar over pistachio ice cream or any other ice cream
- Try on cheese cake
- Use to glaze or sprinkle on pork, poultry, fish (salmon in particular)
- Sprinkle or glaze vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes, winter squashes, parsnips
- Stir into hot tea
- Rim a cocktail
Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, orange zest, crystallized ginger.