Spice Blends/Rubs

Texas Smoked Turkey Rub

Hand blended from brown sugar, paprika, smoked Mesquite salt, garlic, onion, black pepper, cayenne and cloves. Smoking your turkey results in a different color and texture than the more familiar oven roasted turkey. Smoked meat tends to appear pink and has a smoother texture. This is perfectly normal. The smoking process sets off a chemical change in the turkey resulting in this color change. As long as your turkey hits the internal temperature of 165 degrees it’s safe to eat no matter the color.

Nutritional Information Serving Size 1 Teaspoon, Amount Per Serving: Calories 6.9, Fat Cal. 1.8, Total Fat 0.1g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 213.8g (1% DV), Total Carb. 1.9g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0.4g (2% DV), Sugars 1.2g, Protein 0.2g (0%DV), Vitamin A (6.8% DV), Vitamin C (1.3% DV), Calcium (0.5% DV), Iron (1.3% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Related Items