1 cup white vinegar
2 cups water
6-7 mini cucumbers
1/4 cup Nashville Spice Company Pickling Spice Mix
1 tbsp. Nashville Spice Company Pink Himalayan Salt
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar and water and bring to a light boil.
- Meanwhile, cut the ends off your cucumbers, ensuring they fit in your container of choice.
- Add Pickling Spice Mix and Pink Himalayan Salt to your jar.
- Pack cucumbers in the jar, making sure to take up all available space. Make them fit!
- Pour brine over cucumbers and let sit until cool. Then refrigerate and enjoy after 24 hours, adjusting salt level as needed to your likeness.