THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT!
All of us at the Nashville Spice Company and NSC Home are committed to the health and safety of both our customers and employees. In an abundance of precaution we have temporarily closed our brick and mortar shops until April 7. At that time we will re-evaluate the situation and keep everyone updated through our FB and Instagram pages.
Our online store is filled with all of our wonderful spices, rubs, blends and products from your favorite vendors. We are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders while our stores remain closed and we will ship orders on a daily basis. During checkout online use the Promotional Code FREESHIP.
SHARE YOUR COOKING PICTURES WITH US...
While you are at home, we would love to see what you are cooking for breakfast, lunch, dinner or some fabulous dessert! Share your pics with us - tag us on Facebook @nashvillespicecompany or hashtag on Instagram #nashspiceco and #nashspicecooking. And of course, include those wonderful spices, blends, rubs or other products from the Nashville Spice Company if you used them in your dishes!
We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage and support during these uncertain times. Thank you from the entire staff at the Nashville Spice Company!
Check out our April news, scroll down for details....
- NEW Bundle Packages - 6 Cooking and Baking Bundles
- Spice of the Month - One Flew Over The Chicken's Nest
- Recipe of the Month - Mushroom, Basil, Tomato Frittata
HOME - THE ART OF LIVING
SPICE OF THE MONTH - One Flew Over The Chicken's Nest
Our Nashville Spice Company One Flew Over The Chicken's Nest Seasoning has a savory flavor with noticeable garlic notes along with onion and pepper undertones. While it does have a hint of heat as it hits the back of your throat, it is by no means a "hot" seasoning blend.
It's not just for chicken! This blend is excellent on a wide variety of foods. It is great for the grill, but you can use it on chicken cooked in any way. Baked is a fan favorite.
- Morning eggs. You will get a nice little wakeup from the Hatch Big Jim Chile flakes that will carry with you through the day.
- Chili in general tastes better when you add chile flakes, but a chile-based seasoning can do wonders for that quintessential comfort food. Thick stews and hot soups are also made better with this blend.
- Vegetarian or plant-based diet. This blend is excellent with pastas, couscous, and many root vegetables. Roasted potatoes, carrots, or eggplants get a nice enhancement from this blend.
- Cheesy dishes like macaroni and cheese are made more flavorful when using this blend. Even a boxed macaroni and cheese will taste more gourmet with the introduction of this blend.
Our Nashville Spice Company One Flew Over the Chickens Nest Seasoning is hand-blended with black pepper, garlic, onion, Hatch Big Jim chile flakes, shallots, oregano, and sage.
RECIPE OF THE MONTH - Mushroom, Basil, Tomato Frittata
Mushroom, Basil, Tomato Frittata
This rustic, Italian styled frittata combines fresh plum tomatoes and earthy portabella mushrooms with flavorful herbs for a delicious meal that could be served for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Frittatas are basically baked eggs. They are relatively easy to prepare and a nice change from the everyday scrambled eggs. If you like omelets, you will love frittatas and you don't have to worry about the 'fold over' like you do with the omelet.
- 1/4 teaspoon Nashville Spice Company Dried Thyme Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Nashville Spice Company Dried Mediterranean Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Nashville Spice Company Rubbed Sage
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Nashville Spice Company Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 medium to large eggs
- 3 medium Roma or Plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large Portabella cap, cleaned with stem and gills removed, sliced
- 2 C. baby spinach, loosely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Basil, chopped
- 4 ozs. Cream Cheese, cubed
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and sage.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, sauté tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and basil in butter over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over sauté mixture and top with cream cheese cubes.
Cover and cook over low heat about 20 minutes or until set on top, or cook until partially set and finish cooking the top under a broiler set on low.
FEATURED PRODUCT - NASHVILLE SPICE COMPANY BUNDLES!
We know that many of you are under a Stay At Home directive and practicing Social Distancing. You have shared with us that you are also cooking 3 meals a day. For some, that is not the norm and are struggling with what to cook.
We have put together some Nashville Spice Company bundles to make your cooking and baking at home easier.
They are all available to order online...choose one or all of them. Our bundles also make wonderful gifts to send to your friends and family who may also feel isolated at home, or a gift birthday, anniversary or thinking of you gift. We will ship anywhere in the US and include a special note from you. Click on each of the bundles to learn more and order online:
- Mediterranean Bundle
- Baking Bundle
- Lunchtime Bundle
- What's For Breakfast Bundle
- Dinner Is Served Bundle
- Some Like It Hot Bundle
227 South Van Buren Street, Coachlight SquareNashville, IN 47448